1. No one has ever reported their escape. At least, not in the reviews.
2. The nicest kit is about $109 on Amazon.
3. They like to call them factories. I can’t decide whether that’s cuter or more disturbing.
4. There’s one for sale on Craigslist but we are agreed that if we’re actually going to do this we’re going to start with an absolutely brand new and pristine…factory.
5. You have your choice of worms. We’re going with Red Wrigglers.
6. You can buy the same ones at bait shops. Does that mean we can then sell them to bait shops?
7. There’s absolutely no problem with fruit flies, but if you want, you can freeze your fruit scraps first. But there’s really no problem with fruit flies or smells or anything like that. But you can freeze the stuff first.
8. One pound is about three handfuls. Handfuls.
9. Sometimes the worms don’t use the ladders (included) and you have to help them.
10. They’ll be here on Monday.